STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO SELLING AT AUCTION
- Call us for an appointment, for one of the associates to inspect the property to
establish whether it is suitable for sale by auction.
- A confidential “Reserve Price” is established – The Auctioneer is only permitted
to sell the property for over and above the Reserve Price. (We try to reach prices
relatively higher than the reserve price so it is important to set an attractive
Reserve Price to keep potential purchasers interested and attract more bidders)
- An exclusive agreement with Malta Property Auctioneers Ltd. is signed for a period
of up to four weeks after the auction day. Should other Real Estate Companies wish
to show a property listed on auction they can do this by simply calling our office
for an appointment.
We offer a choice of the following Auction Fees. There are no further hidden costs.
Quoted prices above are all excluding VAT.
- €600 Registration Fee + 3.5% commission on Sale price.
- €300 Registration Fee + 4% commission on Sale price.
- No Registration Fee + 4.5% commission on Sale price.
- Malta Property Auctioneers will market the property at its own expense IMMEDIATELY
on the signing of an agreement. Marketing includes Letter & Email mail shots to
our selected database clients, PR articles, distribution of the auction catalogue,
various adverts on prominent local newspapers and magazines, TV participation &
Spot advertising. (Malta Property Auctioneers Ltd. also prepares notarial searches
on the property at its own expense to assure potential purchasers of clear title
of the said property)
- Malta Property Auctioneers Ltd. Has a team of experienced property consultants that
will bring potential purchasers to view the property. If keys cannot be handed to
Malta Property Auctioneers, then viewings will be set at the vendor’s convenience.
- All auction offers are unconditional and the process is public, therefore, totally
transparency is assured. (This transparency’s, makes it particularly safe for inheritance
properties, corporate, separation cases or simply anyone who wants a quick and secure
You can call us on (356) 2138 8402 or (356) 7949 0063, for further assistance, or
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org